Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Taco Cupcakes!

This recipe is super yummy and it so cute! My husband though thinks I should call it something else because every time I say taco cupcake he says it makes him sick because a taco cupcake would be disgusting! Don't worry it is not disgusting and although you may be picturing a sweet cupcake with beef frosting. Now that would be disgusting!

Here we go!

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb. ground beef
  • 1 package of taco seasoning, I used hot and spicy because that was the only one in my cupboard and it made it really spicy but Ryan and I both liked it!
  • 1 can refried beans
  • 36 Wonton Wrappers
  • 2 C shredded cheddar cheese
  • Toppings: sour cream, diced tomatoes, ketchup
Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Coat with oil.
  2. Brown beef in a skillet and drain the fat.
  3. Add the taco seasoning and follow the directions on the package.
  4. Place one wonton in the bottom of each muffin cup. Next put in some refried beans, then the meat, then the cheese. Now repeat starting with the wonton wrapper and repeat for all the muffin cups.
  5. Bake for 15-18 minutes of until golden brown.
  6. Remove cupcakes from tin and top with you favorite taco toppings. I topped mine with ketchup because it helped cool down how spicy it was.
They should end up looking something like this! Now that doesn't look as disgusting as what you first pictured right? I hope you enjoy!

I got this recipe from Tablespoon blog, check out how they made their taco cupcakes and other great recipes! http://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/taco-cupcakes/01bc4542-2c87-4b98-a8e8-ac81e79357d9?nicam4=SocialMedia&nichn4=Facebook&niseg4=Tablespoon&nicreatID4=Post

No comments:

Post a Comment