Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mexican Dorito Casserole!

This is a not so healthy recipe also like yesterdays but it is also a delicious one that I will probably make for my family once a year.

Ingredients:
  • 2 C. Cooked Chicken
  • 1 C. Cheddar Cheese
  • 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
  • 1/2 C Milk
  • 1/2 C Sour Cream
  • 1 Can Rotel Tomatoes with green chilies so just the original Rotel is fine
  • 1 Packet Taco Seasoning
  • Bag of Doritos, as you can see above I got the family size but that was only because it was on sale and it was cheaper than buying the regular sized bag, I maybe use 1/2 of that bag.
Directions:
1.Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients.

 
3.In a greased baking dish put a layer of crushed Doritos,



 then a layer of the chicken mixture.


 Repeat. Top with more cheddar cheese and bake for 30-35 minutes.


4. You're done and ready to enjoy!


This reminded me a lot of white enchiladas which is chicken enchiladas made with cream of chicken soup instead of enchilada sauce, it tasted really similar to that and I liked it a lot!

I got this recipe from Jam Hands, check out this recipe over at their site along with other great and easy recipes! http://www.jamhands.net/2008/12/mexican-chicken-casserole.html

No comments:

Post a Comment