Friday, August 30, 2013

Funbites Review!


 One of the new and exciting things that is going on in my daughter's life now is that she gets to eat real food sometimes! My husband and I have a lot of fun with this and we like to have her try all different kinds of foods but we always have to be careful to not give her anything too big.


FunBites is the perfect product to help make a lot of food baby friendly and safe. When I got my FunBites in the mail I knew right away what I wanted to use it with... a peanut butter and jelly sandwich since my daughter had never had one before and because it would be an easy food item to test this new product out on. Below are the before and after pictures.


The FunBites cut the sandwich into a cute little heart and into small enough pieces that I would feel comfortable giving to my daughter. One downside about this product is that it leaves behind a lot of waste but I guess so do children since most of my daughter's meals end up on the floor anyway!


 Above are a couple pictures of my daughter enjoying her funbites sandwich! It turned out to be quite a success. Another great thing about this product is that it is dishwasher safe! I was so excited when I found this out but I was not looking forward to washing each little slot it out by hand. I have put it through the dishwasher and it is still usable so it truly is dishwasher safe!

You don't just have to use this one sandwiches you can also use it on:
-Fruits
-Burgers
-Pancakes

Check out more suggestions of what to use FunBites on and check out their other shapes at their Website, Facebook and Twitter! Also use freeshipnow to get free shipping for up to $10!

FunBites Website
FunBites Facebook
FunBites Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment