Friday, October 18, 2013

Day 13, Somewhere I would Like to Move or Visit

I am pretty sure I have said this before but I would love to move to Washington state somewhere in the Seattle area.

I have so many reasons for why I would love to live in Washington.

-First of all there are a lot of great companies in the Seattle area that would be perfect for what my husband wants to do long term.

-We have a lot of family that lives in the seattle area and a lot of family that lives within a day or two drive!
 Ryan's sister Jackie lives in Seattle, I couldn't pick one picture because I love both of these!
Ryan's dad and step mom live in Redmond.
Along with Ryan's siblings Kinsey and Sam.
 Ryan's mom and step dad live in Snohomish.
My sister Caitlyn is going to be attending BYU Idaho starting in January and Rexburg is only a 12-14 hour drive, I would know since I made this drive multiple times during my time in Rexburg!
 I have many friends and family in the Provo, Orem and Salt Lake City area, which is only a 3-4 hour drive from Rexburg, who I would love to be able to see more like my Uncle Wes who is in the picture above, his wife Jen and their children, my aunt and uncle Josh and Lindy and their new baby boy, My cousin Mackenzie and her family, my mom friend's, who I also consider to be my friends too, Tracy and Cheryl. I also have two cousins in this area, Marly and Talbot, who I would love to be able to get to know!  Another two friends we have in Provo are Jamie and Matt, Matt was one of Ryan's close friends from high school, they have a daughter a little older than Savannah and are expecting their second soon!
 I have a lot of family in St George, Ut, which is a 4 hour drive from Salt Lake so about a 2 day drive from the Seattle area. My Grandma J pictured above, my Grandpa Binny, my aunts and uncles who are Tina, Keith, Kes, Ally and my awesome cousins, Jacob, Ben, Joel, Gabe, Brianna, Zach, Ava, Matthew and Eli!

Some more relatives we have in Washington are Ryan's grandparents, and his aunt and uncle and cousins. I would love to be able to get to know all of my new relatives better and be able to spend more time with my family's relatives also.

Ben and Kelsey are also in Washington, Ben was another one of Ryan's good friend's from high school and they still keep in touch. I would love to be able to get to know Kelsey better because she is a young mom like me, although she has almost four children so I still need to have a few more to catch up ;), and I know Ryan would enjoy having someone who he can hang out with who is his age and who enjoys playing video games just as much as he does or even more!

-Another fun thing with moving to Washington is that I love the rain and it rains there all the time!


-I also love snow and I know it doesn't snow too much in the Seattle area, I do know that it snows a lot in places close to Seattle like the mountains or Idaho or Montana or Utah! Above is a picture of me driving in the snowy mountains in either Montana, Idaho or Washington.

-Also it is beautiful in Washington. It has what I love about Connecticut, the trees, and what I love about Colorado, the mountains, all in one state!

Well there are just a few reasons for why it would be great to move to Washington! I know that it might not happen and if it doesn't I will be sad but I know I will love living anywhere as long as I have my husband and baby girl! Also if we can't live here then it would be the place a I would choose to visit, along with Connecticut assuming we leave Connecticut.

Where are the places your would most like to visit or move to?





1 comment:

  1. Hi there I аm so glad I fkund your webpage, I
    really found you by accident, while I was researching on Askjeeve forr something else, Anyhow
    I amm here now and would juѕt like to ѕay thanks a lot forr a marvelous poѕtt and a all round interesting blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don't have time to reasd it all
    at the moment but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have tijme I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the excellent work.


    Feeel free tto surf to my homepɑge :: Wellington orkout - ,

    ReplyDelete