Friday, July 5, 2013

Sour Grapes!

This summer treat is super easy!


Ingredients:
Jello mix (any flavor that you want)
Green grapes

That is all!!!

All you have to do is roll the grapes in the jello mix and then stick in the fridge for at least an hour, they get more sour the longer you keep in the fridge. It is a little bit messy but it is a fun and interesting snack. Personally it is not something I would make again because I eat my grapes weird, as everyone who is close to me would tell you, so the powder got in the way but my sister and brother really liked them, I think my sister ate 3/4 of the grapes that I made.

So these are super easy and yummy!!


http://aspottedpony.com/recipies/healthy-summer-snack-glittery-sour-patch-grapes/3667/

1 comment:

  1. How do you usually eat your grapes? I'm curious now haha.

    ReplyDelete