Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 2, Where I'd Like to be in 10 Years

I guess before I go over where I would like to be in 10 years I should probably share where I am right now.
Right now I am:
-A mother of one.
-A graduate from BYUI with my associates in general studies and a current undergrad student and WGU.
-I live in Connecticut in an apartment with my daughter and husband.
-My husband is finishing up his bachelors degree online with BYUI.
-I am a stay at home mom.
-A blogger.
-A member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints with a calling as a Den Leader.

In 10 years I would like to be:
-A mother of at least three or four!
-A graduate from WGU with my bachelors degree in interdisciplinary studies.
-Living somewhere in the west, maybe Washington or Oregon in a house.
-My husband to be a graduate from BYUI with his bachelors degree and maybe even his MBA.
-Still a stay at home mom but I want to be super crafty and be a great cook!
-Still a blogger but with many many followers.
-I want to be in great shape so I can feel good about myself and the way I look.
-I want to be super organized.
-I also think it would be fun to be in a calling in the Young Womens or Relief Society but I would accept any calling because they are all important!

That's all I can think of right now but that is pretty much where I want to be in 10 years!

Now an update on my chunky little girl!



 So these pictures are from Tuesday and Wednesday when we went to the park.
Last week though we went to the doctors for her 6 month check up! Yes she is 6 months and today she is only 4 days away from being 7 months old! I can't believe it! But at her appointment we found out that she is 19 1/2 pounds and 26 inches long! She is a shorty and a chunky haha

In the last picture above, the close up of her face, her face is covered in sand. Yes she was eating sand. We put her down in the sand so see what she thought of it and at first she thought it was a little strange and she was feeling it with her hands and then as we both knew would happen, Ryan and I, she took a handful and lifted it to her mouth and then made a pretty ridiculous face since sand is obviously not delicious it is disgusting. I then told Ryan to not let her eat anymore and he told me she wouldn't because she has already learned that it is gross but no she did not learn anything... she then continued to shove more and more sand into her mouth! We always say that she loves everything that she eats and so now I guess that includes sand! haha but I still love my chunky sand eating baby!

Comment below and let me know where you want to be in 10 years. Also share below the strangest thing your child has eaten and liked!

3 comments:

  1. I have a question: What are interdisciplinary studies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Utah it is defined as teaching k-8th but it is different in every state like if we stay in Connecticut than I would be able to teach 1st-6th.

      Delete
    2. Oh. I thought it was something like Parol Officer or something...interesting.

      Delete