Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Thinly Sliced Potatoes

This is my new favorite way of making potatoes. Each part of it has both soft and crunchy parts on it. It is genius and delicious.


Ingredients:
Potato
Olive Oil
Salt

Preheat the oven to 425.

 Thinly slice your potato. This is fairly easy but it is also pretty easy to mess up if you are not paying attention so make sure you don't cut all the way through or that you cut at a slant because than you will cut a wedge out of your potato.

Now put in the oven for about 40 minutes, I think mine was in around an hour or a little longer but we picked out big potatoes so it all depends on the size.

Finally take out and enjoy! I really liked this because I always waste a lot of the potato is I eat it baked because I don't like the skin when it is soft but on this the skin is crunchy and so delicious. It is really good if you pull each slice off and dip them in ketchup!


Don't forget to enter to win handmade and personalized tote and key chain from Ditzee Designs!
http://theblegenbunch.blogspot.com/2013/05/ditzee-designs-giveaway.html

What is your favorite way of eating a potato?

1 comment: