Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mother's Day

I know that Mother's Day was last week so I am a little late on this but I left my camera at my parents all week so I couldn't get the picture I wanted for this post until now.

My first Mother's day was perfect! I got hot breakfast, lots of presents and spent the afternoon at the beach! What could be better than that?


It was Savannah's very first time to the beach! She had an ok time but it was very windy so there was a lot of sand blowing around but she was happy once she was able to fall asleep. 

This is my peanut butter M&M pancake! I highly recommend trying this out at least once in your life! Peanut butter M&Ms are my favorite candy so I obviously loved this but you will need a glass of milk on the side!

I love being a mom so much and I wouldn't trade it for anything!

2 comments:

  1. Those pancakes look good :) thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Every day is mother's day. Happy Mother's day belated hehe. Motherhood is the best, it's tiring yet rewarding. The pancake looks yummy, you just gave me an idea and a new variation for pancake, my daughter would love this one. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete