Saturday, March 30, 2013

P90X

A couple of weeks ago we got a visit from Dena, Jackie and Taylor ( Ryan’s mom and siblings). Before they came to visit I had asked Taylor if I could use insanity, work out discs, while he was on his mission. He had given insanity to his friend so he brought P90X instead. It is one of the hardest workouts I have ever done, the other hardest one I have done was insanity for a week when I was at BYUI I borrowed it from one of my roommates. I am so out of shape so every work out that I do it feels like death but I push through it and I always feel 100 times better the next day until I have to do the next workout.

I am about half way through the second week and I am really happy that I have even gotten this far. Sometimes I really have to push myself to even start the days workout but once I am done I feel so proud of myself. The reason I am doing P90X is not to loose weight, but that will be something that will probably be a result of it, but I want to get in good shape so that when Savannah starts moving around I can keep up with her throughout the day. I can already tell that I am getting in better shape because the workouts are getting less difficult everyday but I know they will never be easy since the instructors on the discs still sweat and have to push themselves through the workout. I can also tell that I have more energy throughout my days because I workout on a daily basis.

I can’t wait to see the results of the whole 90 days both mentally and physically because I know another result will be that I will feel so much better about myself physically and I want to be able to have a high self esteem so I can teach Savannah through example how important it is to have a high self esteem. If anyone is looking for a workout program you should definitely think about getting P90X. I love this program because it has variety, I am not doing the same exercises everyday and it focuses on all parts of the body so you don’t have to worry about if you are working out one part of your body more than another. Yes some days are hard and I have to push myself to finish the workout but those days are usually the ones that make it all worth it and I know it will all be worth it when I get to the end!

Image

http://www.beachbody.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment