Friday, September 13, 2013

Pretzel Crisps Review!


So I am sure many of your have seen Pretzel Crisps® in the grocery store before and some of you have probably even tried them but did you know that they have 7 different flavors? I had no idea they did. I thought they were just original and that was it. So to be honest I have never really been a fan of the original Pretzel Crisps® by themselves but I was excited to get the chance to try out their other flavors to see how they compared.


The flavors that they have are:
-Buffalo Wing
-Original
-Chipotle Cheddar
-Sesame
-Everything
-Garlic Parmesan
-Jalapeno Jack

I am now a fan of Pretzel Crisps®! Still not a fan of original flavor but I know if I had tried it with a topping like some pico than I would have loved it.

My top four were Buffalo Wing, Garlic Parmesan, Chipotle Cheddar and Jalapeno Jack! I liked these flavors the most because they tasted good on their own and with a topping, I used laughing cow cheese. When I got these I didn't really have anything for a topping so I went out and bought the laughing cow cheese but when I brought it home and tried it with the pretzels I realized that a lot of them need a stronger topping.

The three I liked the most had a strong flavoring but the others didn't have enough flavor. I think I would have liked it better if the Everything pretzels had a stronger garlic flavor but when I ate them they tasted more like the original along with the sesame.

I would buy Pretzel Crisps® again, probably in the four flavors that I liked the most. I would consider buying the other flavors if I found a stronger topping that I liked.


Check out their website, facebook and to see what other products they have and to see where you can buy yourself some pretzel crisps!


No comments:

Post a Comment