Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Update!

Sorry this has taken me forever! When I first made this blog I told myself that I would post something everyday but after I started the blog I realized that 1. it would be too expensive to do all of the activities and meals I want to do once a day and 2. I am a mom and I don't always have time to write a blog because when I do have time usually I would rather just sleep. So since I have not done anything for the blog I decided to just update everyone on what is going on in the Blegen family!

One exciting thing that happened today was that my brother-in-law entered the MTC (for anyone who does not know the MTC is the missionary training center in Provo, Utah for LDS missionaries). Ryan and I are so proud of this decision he has made and we know he will learn so much and have such a great time!

Something not so exciting is that Savannah has not slept through the night for the past 4 or 5 days! I have been so tired because if she wakes up in the middle of the night it is most likely because she is hungry and since I am her food source that means I have to wake up and feed her those 3-5 times she wakes up! My hubby did wake up last night and fed her a bottle which I was so grateful for because I had already gotten up twice so I got a little more sleep! I am pretty sure she is going though a growth spurt because she has also been eating every half an hour during the day so hopefully this not sleeping through the night thing will pass soon!

This is Lakeview Apartments in Waterbury,CT. This is where Ryan, Savannah and I are moving to on this Friday!! In 2 days!!!!! I am really excited to get our own place because it is too cramped at my parents house. It was not my first choice though but I know I will love living here for the most part and that I will make it home! Also after we move I will have more motivation to do some decoration crafts to put up in my apartment and to make new meals for my family so I will hopefully have more things to post in the upcoming week even if it is just updates of the move.

One more update in our lives is that we are going on vacation in a week! I am so excited to go and see family and to show off my beautiful girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment