Friday, April 5, 2013

Moving and Friend Update!!!!

Today was such a busy but good day!!! We signed the lease for our apartment and we now have our own place to live in. Tonight we are spending our last night at my parents and then we will be staying at our new place for 5 1/2 days and then we go on vacation. Woohoo!! I can't wait to go and see family and to just relax, well for the most part. We moved some of our stuff over to our new place today but we had to get back to Middlebury so we could make desserts for dinner at a new friend's house! They are a new couple who just moved into the Southbury ward which makes me sad that we just moved out of that ward but we are still going to hang out with them. They have a daughter just 3 days older than Savannah and they are such a fun couple! We went over to their apartment today and had dinner and dessert (Ryan and I made chocolate and mint parfaits which were delicious and I will post the recipe up here sometime next week when we get out new memory card thing, I broke the old one) and we played phase 10! We are also going over for breakfast and to watch conference on Sunday! I am just so excited that we know people who are around our age and who are also going through the same things that we are going through because we knew a lot of people like that in Rexburg but when we moved here there wasn't anyone like that until they moved here so it is fun to know that we know people who know what we are going through.

I am happy for our new friends and our new apartment and I can't wait for conference to hear from our prophet and apostles!! It has and will be a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment